Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'm going to post my OCing results in the OCDB, but after a print screen, where can I find the image saved in the clipboard? (in which folder are they stored?) I can't paste in imageshack, right? i will need to upload these images, right...Also, I can't find Paint, weird...

thanks for help

vince

Hello,

I'm going to post my OCing results in the OCDB, but after a print screen, where can I find the image saved in the clipboard? (in which folder are they stored?) I can't paste in imageshack, right? i will need to upload these images, right...Also, I can't find Paint, weird...

thanks for help

vince

I just paste them in paint and save the image as a jpeg and then load it into photobucket...or imageshack in your case

Hello,

thanks for help

vince

Paint should be under accessories in windows xp.

hey what the hell :D

if you don't have mspaint because you disabled it during the windows install process, then use Paint.NET which is a nice free replacement to mspaint.

Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2003. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.

P.S it's only 6MB so it's worth a try :)

hey what the hell :D

if you don't have mspaint because you disabled it during the windows install process, then use Paint.NET which is a nice free replacement to mspaint.

Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2003. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.

P.S it's only 6MB so it's worth a try :)

That brings up an interesting question... Which would use more resources, an imbedded application of the OS like MS Paint or a third party app like Paint.NET?

MS Paint it's not embedded into the OS as it's an optional application, but I would think mspaint would use less resources because it's simplier as Paint.NET has more features, but you can see for yourself in task manager :)

and embedded OS would be something like windows CE or Embedded Linux.

An example of Windows CE would be a crappy cell phone and for Linux would be a usb device running distribution of linux with syslinux as the bootloader and uclibc as the embedded C library that can power a hardware router i.e linksys which runs on linux,cell phones, cableboxes, tivo & my usb key that runs linux.

P.S Gentoo Linux is a great distro :)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I can't seem to change the Prime 95 test anymore... If I run it default, will it be a blend test? I even re-installed but can't seem to find any options. When I run it it just starts the test without asking me what I want to run??? :confused: I want OCDB this opty on my Venus... :confused: