Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I only grabbed the one in the rules... Easier not to use the wrong program if you know what I mean... :rolleyes: Is your's still Prime 95?

edit:

Nevermind, I must have installed the wrong version or when I installed it on this computer I didn't select testing only... I got it, just not in time to get 8 hours Prime before I get off work... I can get 4 and some change... :D

Thanks ya'll! I got it, but am not sure how I installed it wrong. Was there a .rar version on here someplace or did I just download the wrong one completely... The one that I could change was a .rar file. I got the .exe from the rules page a minute ago... :rolleyes:

Just stick with me and newbie and we'll get ya good and hamstrung :P

Just go directly to the website which I think OCN linked and pick the one that fits yer system...I always DL the .EXE........................................

Just stick with me and newbie and we'll get ya good and hamstrung :P

Just go directly to the website which I think OCN linked and pick the one that fits yer system...I always DL the .EXE........................................

I like the exe too but I can't find one for the 64bit os I have been on for quite awhile. Still use a 32bit for some pi run's though not that it's getting me more than a tenth of a second better.

Alright... I want to get an OCDB for this naked opty 148 I just put in the FS forum. It's the same stepping as the one in my sig, CAB2E 0519, I think the last 4 letters are different. So I swapped out the 148 I have in the sig with this one. I'm fairly sure it should be able to stablize at 2950 like the other... :rolleyes: So... uh, oh...

Damn... I was confused. I was trying 3gig, you know me balls to the wall first... Of cource the 3g always seems to be a big brick wall I slam into pretty quickly... 2003 freezes just like the other... bah, I decided to try 2006 to see how far it got. I got excited and decided to post... then it froze in the airboat part... I really have no idea what these lower RAM settings do but I think I may have to play with them... Even after the guide I'm lost on what they do. icon11.gif

Well I'm gonna try 2980. I got the other to past all the 3ds there but haven't prime95'd it yet. Wish me luck... :cool: