Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is just sick I wonder if it is 3d stable with those volt's.

probably is at only 260Mhz on MEM but I like to see a OCDB on that before anything.. also he only did "small ffts" were doing blended would convince me it's really stable. I need to finish what i'm doing so I can put this opty of mine on a tec block :)

I can see it hitting 3.2 stable, lets just hope..

now look here boys

once again, we've had to dump some entries from the db

improper format, improper screenshots, etc

the rules and templates were updated on 8-17-2006, and yet on Aug 30th and beyond, some of you are still not using the templates properly.

It doesn't get any harder than I've explained it a million times

download the template, change my values to your values, change my links to your links, and blammo its EASY

so easy that 100+ have done it by following those easy directions

now I'm not even gonna call anyone in particular out, but a few of you are long-time members here and have done a previous db even in the proper format...

hate to be so picky but....rules is rules and you gots to follow the template dawgs

now look here boys

once again, we've had to dump some entries from the db

improper format, improper screenshots, etc

the rules and templates were updated on 8-17-2006, and yet on Aug 30th and beyond, some of you are still not using the templates properly.

It doesn't get any harder than I've explained it a million times

download the template, change my values to your values, change my links to your links, and blammo its EASY

so easy that 100+ have done it by following those easy directions

now I'm not even gonna call anyone in particular out, but a few of you are long-time members here and have done a previous db even in the proper format...

hate to be so picky but....rules is rules and you gots to follow the template dawgs

Allright... I know you have to draw lines... but, and I'll call myself out, could you atleast give us a hint as to what our entries had wrong in them I "busted" my butt to jump through these "hoops" to get an entry up, and it got deleted. Alright I used sp2004... I then re-jumped the hoops, for two different set ups, got the entries in and now after almost two weeks of no comments, and I know some mods have looked at it, it gets deleted. I took your template as far as I know... :confused:

Could we at least get a PM of a screen shot and some arrows pointing to whats wrong. I come here, lurk here, make some comments, and jump throught these hoops to be a part of a community... but am not feeling any sense of belonging to anything... No love at all. banghead.gif All my efforts seem wasted.

I've read the rules and truly thought I had followed them. I appriciate all your work in hosting this site and helping people out, but I'm not sure if the frustration is worth trying to "belong". Christo_pull_hair.gif

Don't take this the wrong way guys but it's extremely easy to know what is needed in the overclocking database. If your not sure look through the 100+ accepted ones for pointers! It does take a bit of effort to make it happen (screenshots, multiple benchmark runs, etc...) but it can be done. Read these two first threads as they clearly explain what is needed/expected for your entry to be accepted.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10192

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61056

I think one of the reasons there are so many rules is that it makes it much easier for others to view and find info when their looking through the entries. This database is not so much for show off your overclocking abilities but to show others what settings worked with what hardware, etc... Don't give up, keep testing and posting your setup as it really is helpful to others looking for specific info!