The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are great. soundx98 and _xhp_ your support of what what I think is one of the most usefull tools around for this thermo-nuclear beast is the BEST.

Now that I am done sucking up, I cant't get the GPU Ambeint to display, Core is good.

I am not running nvidia 6.66 if that matters. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

I did not open it up down, when I did it was there. I went about 3 boxes to the right and it was not there, I thought it would auto populate into those 5 empty spaces I had, I was wrong. Working great now.

Thanks again.

Yes, I have 1 empty square next to the core box. I also opened it up a couple more boxes. I am not using riva tuner.

Does empty means that there is no value at all displayed there (not even 0). Sometimes dashboard icon are stacked one on top on another. Try moving them around...

Originally Posted by Protagonist.

Ok you already have MBM5 installed so that is covered.

All you do is download the file, called "MBMDataFinal". Then right click it and say extract here.

Now you will see a folder called "MBMData".

Now right click that folder and rename it to "Data".

Now right click it again and click "copy".

Go to C:Program FilesMotherboard Monitor 5

You should see a bunch of folders and some other crap. Now right click and "paste".

When the prompt appears asking you to overwrite files tell it yes to overwrite. Once that is done all the new settings will be there and when you load up MBM5 you will see everything come up.

Ok I did this. Now I am getting a case temp of 70c and a proc temp of 39c. This does not seem right to me. Any ideas?

Are you confusing 'case temp' with 'pwmic" ??

Well I don't know what pwmic is. So I guess I could be. But when in mouse over the temps in the systray the tool tip says the case is 70c. Does that help?

Ok. I still don't know what PWMIC is but I got soundx98 data files to work. Copying over the DATA folder didn't work right. I had to uninstall then reinstall MBM 5. The custom data files need some tweaking for my box but all should be good now.

Thank you.