The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New release, debug build, alpha...

OK, I need some testers. This version will work only for nv users. It reads the temps from the nv driver so you will get the same numbers as in the nv properties...

Why use this version - becouse no external programs are needed - memory usage = 144K (rivatuner > 6000K)...

I need to hear from couple of people that it works, then Ill post the final version + source code...

Install: copy to plugin dir, start plugin...

Note: uses sensors 25 & 26...

As always, use at your own risc...

EDIT:

I posted another version (not better, just different)...

First try version 5, if that does not work then 3 - that should work...

Versions 1, 2 & 4 are buggy...

Running v5 and it works, despite not being able to get the riva running, awesome thanks.

Now RivaTuner can either use exported functions from the NVIDIA control panel and tweaking library or use direct access to hardware via ExtEscape calls. By default it uses ExtEscape calls for Detonator 12.40 and higher and exported functions for the rest of the drivers to adjust the color scheme and query/set clock frequencies in realtime.

It seems that rivatuner uses ExtEscape for reading the temperaures and for reading/setting the clocks... So I can probably get the clocks, too...

First I have to release mbm5nvdriver in some form of a beta version...

The upper post is from 2001, I am a little behind

EDIT:

posted v6 -> http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...6&postcount=397

EDIT: removed v6, added v7

I need all of the NV users to try new v7 (http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...6&postcount=397)...

Report here if it works for you...

This should be the final temp version (if it works)... Should waste less cpu cycles and it is generaly better...

Works like a charm here...see the same temps as in the driver properties. Version 5 also worked for me

Thanks man and good work!

eVGA 6800GT being used with 71.89 forceware