The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

BFG cards do not come with an ambient temp sensor. Just for anyone else that is having trouble getting them to show up.

Which BFGs are you referring to? Because my BFG 6800 Ultra OC certainly has one, and I've also been able to pull it through MBM using the Nvidia Plugin

attachment.php?attachmentid=1753&stc=1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Up Wit Dat?

can any BFG 7800 or 6800 users confirm?

we've obviously seen ambient readings from other 6800s.

ElDuderino - Try Everest at www.lavalys.com and check under computer - sensors - and see what is showing up for sensors and temps on that bad boy. Did I read something about the 7800 having goofy clock readings or multiple readings or some such crazyness?

My Everest shows GPU & GPU Ambient.

Maybe BFG stopped including them in the 7800s :confused:

Hey ElDuderino, just off topic for a moment, but what 3dMark05 you getting with that beast?

Before I RMAd my Mushkin Redline I was getting 32000 in 3dMark03. I have only had this rig up and running for a week( if that). My ram timings weren't tweaked too well and my video cards are still at almost stock speeds.

some users ( including me )faced many problem swith MBM5 when they had everest installed

so un install both of them and then install MBM5 and it should work finely

I unstallled both riva and mbm and re-installed mbm ... it unfortunately yielded the same results. Any more suggestion would help. What do you think? Maybe I set something with the mbm settings?

I unstallled both riva and mbm and re-installed mbm ... it unfortunately yielded the same results. Any more suggestion would help. What do you think? Maybe I set something with the mbm settings?

Try a system restore point - this saved me ~100 times (even when it shouldn't have worked)...

I have tried the v7 SLi and all appears to be working here :D. You guys really rock, thank you so much.

mbm5gpu4kz.jpg

These are Leadtek 6600GT TDH.

Using NGO1.73 drivers

Rivertune 2.0 RC 15.6

Sensor Ports

23 GPU2 Core

24 GPU2 Env

25 GPU1 Core

26 GPU1 Env

19-22 are Max temps 127C & 110C

Excellent Work :nod:

well you can use _xhp_'s early versions that use RivaTuner which will do that for NV cards. Ten man has a quicky on it in post #388 I believe. I thought it was Version 3 or 5 but xhp can help you out.

Ask and you shall receive my brutha.

Weren't you workin on a config file to share for that nifty Samurize display you are sportin' ?

Yeah, I'm using it with Riva tuner. But the idea of getting it directly from the cards and through MBM is so that we don't have to use Rivatuner. One less program to have on :)

LOL I still can't believe people want my cheesy little Samurize I did. This weekend, I'll save the files it uses, zip em all up and post it in a thread then. I just look at some of the things graphic artists create for their Samurize that make mine look like a 5 year old did it. :P