The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cyclepath
Not the mobo drivers version, the gpu drivers version. You can see it in NV display properties (Forcware version: 77.72 (or something like that))

Sorry, they're the latest ones, 77.76

Guest cyclepath

My apologies XHP it works perfectly once I put Custom in the "Should Display Board Sensor" rather than leaving it as None. It worked sporadically as None which threw me. Great work XHP and Soundx98, much appreciated :)

New version attached below (NV users only). This is the same version as the v7. The only difference is that it shows all of the aquiered data. V7 shows only the things I could identify...

It uses sensors 19-26 (26&25 are known temps)...

I need you to install this plugin and report is you recognise some of the numbers (from sensors 19-24)... The could be your core treshold slowdown value, second SLI card temps or they could have no meaing at all...

Report your findings here (eg. Unknown1 -> could be my ...)

EDIT:

do not use this version as it seems it only displays treshold/useless values. Use one of the plugins from

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...6&postcount=397

http://forums.techpowerup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Systool now exports sensors data to a shared memory, there is a plugin for samurize ;);););) ...

systool+samurize = ~5-6MB :)

Not perfect yet - you cant start it minimised, you cant get rid of those anoying tray icons :( . In the next version, maybe :)

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: at this time I recomend against using systool... I am having some wierd memory problems - systool memory usage is sometimes ~2.5MB, but more often it is >3.5MB and it can be as big as >7MB :eek2: :eek2: ... That is for me, you experience might be different... It is an alpha release so problems are expected :P