The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he has tried it yet. He gets a little nervous about being a beta tester :nod: . I will report my findings to him when I see him next week and give the green light :D

Attached a screenie of what my dashboard looks like

I was checking out your pic and noticed that my CPU is a bit cooler but your PWMIC is MUCH cooler then mine. What object is that variable reading? Curious as to what exactly is getting so hot in my computer. My CPU is a bit cooler and my chipset isn't much above yours but my PWMIC is 59c.

As you look to the right of your CPU cooler do you see them heatsinks? The PWMIC are under them. Possibly my xp90 and tornado fan are having a residual affect or it could be my case is open at the moment :nod:

As you look to the right of your CPU cooler do you see them heatsinks? The PWMIC are under them. Possibly my xp90 and tornado fan are having a residual affect or it could be my case is open at the moment :nod:

My PWMIC temps are directly and dramatically effected by the speed of my tornado.

I was able to modify the base samurize config file that was kindly posted here (thx Flybye) adding more hardrives, mbm temps etc and reactivating the finicky calender. Seems pretty simple to manipulate but I wish it allowed for WYSIWYG (It doesn't does it?) hand editing every position gets old fast. I'm not certain the wheel graphic is ideal for my requirements, but it has an interesting look. I may eventually go for something that uses a bit less real estate.

Hi all. I downloaded this software and installed the plugin for the GPU temperatures. However, the readings show up out of place. How do I move the GPU core and ambient temperatures into the empty space that was occupied by Sensor 5 and 6?

Please see attached.

Thanks so much for your speedy replies. One more Q. :) Which sensor shoudl I pick to monitor my second HDD temps? Should I pick the next available sensor thats available or are the sensors assigned to specific readings? Like in my case Sensor 5 is the next one available but it used yo be labeled GPU.

hehehe, right below ncsa's Dashboard link http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...82&postcount=79

Yes, you can use sensor 5 - custom - select additional SMART enabled drive and then change the sesor label by selecting "visual".

You do have to post a pic when you get it all purty fer us. :)

and thanks for helping malinois1!