soundx98

The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

Here it is. I haven't figured out the error message yet with the RIvatuner. I have the program installed and I added the MBM5rivatuner.dll to th eplugin folder in MBM. I noticed on Flyboy's screenshot that he also has this error message. Any work around?

The error message is only from within the editor. When you first open the editor up, it will not show any data from Rivatuner.

When you installed my config file, the rivatuner.dll didn't automatically install in Samurize's DLL folder?

To test the plugins, simply select Test from the upper left drop down menus, and select Test All Scripts & Plugins or just push F5.

If you still don't see any data, then you have a problem with the config or Rivatuner, but you shouldn't have a problem with the config because it is exactly as mine.

Hey guys, tell me what you think of my instructions :)

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...8&postcount=574

Hey guys, tell me what you think of my instructions

Flybye - most excellent my dude! Really fine work. Gonna try your step by step later but my confidence is high that it will be a no-brainer for me. We really appreciate the time you put into it. Big Thumbs Up My Man!

georgecostanza.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ JfRsQ - nicely done. However, I don't think ITE Smart Guardian is any more accurate than MBM5. You really need a "known" voltage to calibrate it.

@ Autochthon - yes, your method seems to be the most accurate for a true "nerd".

May want to consider a step by step walk-through of EXACTLY how you measured (including test points, procedures, warnings, and such) to add to the guide here. Yes, I realize it's a lot of work, but we have enough "super nerds" in the thread that would probably enjoy reading it.

You can simply edit your post above and I will create a link to it on the 1st page.

May want to check SaFrOuT's, ncsa's, or Flybye's last post for a style that fits you.

@ rexian - Like SaFrOuT, I originally thought you were using the MBM Config wizzard but now I'm not to sure. I don't believe anyone else had had trouble renaming sensors and saving them correctly on reboot but hard to say for sure since I am using ATI. I wonder if you still have the ATI sensors labeled as MBM5 probably won't let two "boxes" have the same reading? keep us posted. Anyone else with the same/similar problem.

Thanks to all for the feedback and comments.

.....We really appreciate the time you put into it. Big Thumbs Up My Man!

Please insure that all images posted are no larger than 800x600 if using the tags. Appears that one image is outside the forum rules, can you please modify it by using the [bimg] tags so it is within guidelines.

I'll get on it tonight. But the images may look a little too small to view, and I've allready exceeded the amount of images I may put in one thread.

I believe you mentioned that your Samurize image was from deviant art. Please give credit to the original author if it is not you.

Actually, that is my desktop background you are referring to. The Samurize background image I made it myself. It's one of the console windows from Doom3. I took a snapshot of the screen & edited the image by changing colors, dimensions, 3d depth, etc.

Why is the name settings for the temps always changing back to orginal names after I close or reboot. For example If I choose GPU1 Core and GPU2 Core as names in the settings wizard and choose apply it changes the names but if I close MBM or reboot it gives some different name. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Rex

Known problem with the plugins... When the plugin loads it sets the name (I'll see what I can do about it).

Can you give us a change log for this? Is it designed to keep the sensor labels after reboot?

Can you give us a change log for this? Is it designed to keep the sensor labels after reboot?

No, it should add mem&core clocks (follow the link - read the latest edit)

Very frikken kewl _xhp_ :)

Can the nerds with NVidia cards test this as soon as possible and give him some feedback?