soundx98

The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

Well you could go into "Settings" - CPU and change the name from AMD A64 to A64 X2 :)

(Could change it to "malinois1 kickazz x2" but all the letters won't fit) :D

Here it is. I haven't figured out the error message yet with the RIvatuner. I have the program installed and I added the MBM5rivatuner.dll to th eplugin folder in MBM. I noticed on Flyboy's screenshot that he also has this error message. Any work around?

Samurize issue not MBM5. Need to wait for Flybye. He's kinda busy this weekend.

Hope the MBM5 setup was easy.

Well you could go into "Settings" - CPU and change the name from AMD A64 to A64 X2 :)

(Could change it to "malinois1 kickazz x2" but all the letters won't fit) :D

I know how to label it silly wabbit. I mean 2 actual boxes that I could label core 0 and core 1

I wish I could get MBM smart HD to work with raid. ...

This is a universal problem I can't believe some software guru hasn't written a driver to deal with it ( hint hint ;) _xhp_ )

I know how to label it silly wabbit. I mean 2 actual boxes that I could label core 0 and core 1

If you mean showing inside samurize. Just create your own by copying the appropriate meter and altering it position and source input.

As you look to the right of your CPU cooler do you see them heatsinks? The PWMIC are under them. Possibly my xp90 and tornado fan are having a residual affect or it could be my case is open at the moment :nod:

THanks :) wish mine where not so high though. Maybe need a new cooler that is large enough to cover that area hehe.

Samurize question, anyone else that is running it loose some realistate due to samurize being open. Meaning, I loose about a good inch or more on the whole right side of my screen....I can see that side but I can't move any windows over there. It's like Samurize has taken over that whole side. Might be something I have done but unclear.

EDIT: Never mind, it was a simple seeting. I had dock samurize checked instead of Normal windows behavior :) All good now.

hmmmmmmm, everything seems to read OK, except this 12V rail that is reading +0.30/+0.35V in MBM5. Any possible way to customize this easily?

*update*

nevermind, I got it working by changing by changing a line code in the voltage.ini file. I changed this :

V3=ITE8712F Standard 4

V3V1=$20*0.016 //V P4

V3V2=$21*0.016 //V AGP

V3V3=$22*0.016 //V +3.3

V3V4=$23*0.027 //V +5.00

V3V5=$24*0.06564 //V +12.00 new value: V3V5=$24*0.06398

V3V6=$25*0.016 // V_NB

V3V7=$26*0.016 // V_DDR

V3V8=$27*0.016 // UnKnown?

V3V9=$28*0.016 // Battery

Both ITE and MBM are now reading the same 12V rail :D

Why is the name settings for the temps always changing back to orginal names after I close or reboot. For example If I choose GPU1 Core and GPU2 Core as names in the settings wizard and choose apply it changes the names but if I close MBM or reboot it gives some different name. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Rex

Why is the name settings for the temps always changing back to orginal names after I close or reboot. For example If I choose GPU1 Core and GPU2 Core as names in the settings wizard and choose apply it changes the names but if I close MBM or reboot it gives some different name. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Rex

casue as recommanded in the first post that u DON"T USE the wizard and ONLY copy and paste the data file

hmmmmmmm, everything seems to read OK, except this 12V rail that is reading +0.30/+0.35V in MBM5. Any possible way to customize this easily?

*update*

nevermind, I got it working by changing by changing a line code in the voltage.ini file. I changed this :

Both ITE and MBM are now reading the same 12V rail :D

I went thru and altered every sensor to match my DMM reading for that particular voltage (this is a handy feature on MBM). It still isn't particularly accurate as the sensors don't properly reflect changes as measured by the DMM. But at least it shows proper voltages for my system under normal load.