Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs a side panel? Honestly... ;)

Side

Look at all thems wires...

One I got my 2x80 Western Digitals for my RAID, I did a bunch of cable management and now its much better. If I stop being lazy any time soon, Ill get some new pics up.

Reminder for those who went to college and stayed in a dorm... kinda cramped, but its not that bad. No, thats not me or my roommate with the pink socks and girls shoes... my girlfriend is modeling her foot in the corner on the futon, heh.

Over the last few days I have made some adjustments to my computer.

First I added a yellow UV active wire cover over my main power.. next is to re-route it bedind!

100_5393.jpg

100_5397.jpg

Then I dug around and found my last Yellow Sata cable, While I was installing that it was time to turn them around. I was out of zip ties and just picked some up today.

100_5398.jpg

I replaced my video card from the x1900GT(bottom) to the x1950 Pro(top), I am in the Progress of tracking down another one to test crossfire on sli.

100_5387.jpg

I was pleased to see that the red plastic covering the heatsink reacts with my blacklight so I adjusted the cathode closer to the bottom!

100_5403-1.jpg

More Wire cleaning to come soon!

I also gave her a WD 200GB Sata drive, and a NEC DVD burner to go with it, time to update your sig babe. ;)

I am way proud of her, she got this thing up and running on her first try with only minimal assistance by me. I know it ain't not DFI rig, but pretty decent for a first build. We'll upgrade it some more soon.