Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

:eek: Wow, Thats pretty badass. Nice work Everyone. These are some kickass cases!

Once i get my watercooling bits i will toss up another pics or 5 of the final product.

Keep em coming!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree there are some very sweet rigs here you are all an insparation to me .

Once I get the new stuff installed this week I will post some more pic's .

I have a ultra tech coming Tuesday and will have it one by fri..

Very nice stuff every one !

the 4 pin is only if you have two video cards. and what black thing..? the black thing on the tuniq? well my fans were mounted the wrong way and i didn't want to take it out to unscrew it so i just flipped it. anyways...its coming off on sat for lapping the cpu. i'm just running tests right now. so far i'm at 3420mhz @ 1.4v, load @ 46 degrees.

the 4 pin is only if you have two video cards. and what black thing..? the black thing on the tuniq? well my fans were mounted the wrong way and i didn't want to take it out to unscrew it so i just flipped it. anyways...its coming off on sat for lapping the cpu. i'm just running tests right now. so far i'm at 3420mhz @ 1.4v, load @ 46 degrees.

You sure about that? After a little searching i found this:

The PCIE12V power connector accepts a 4-pin MOLEX connector from the PSU, and is used to supply extra power to the video slots when high performance cards are in use in the system.

Original source

So with a 7300 you are probably fine but with even one high end card you should plug it in.