Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

Wow, you keep your phone on top of your case ? :blink: , it has magnets in it you know. That's not taken with your nikon is it ?

I just made a pc out of a speaker box and I left the speakers in it! I thought the magnets in the speakers would interfere with the pc but they didn't.

btw... I

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, you keep your phone on top of your case ? :blink: , it has magnets in it you know. That's not taken with your nikon is it ?

oh yeah thats probably a bad idea, i guess i'll move it. but yeah it taken with my new camera but i had to shrink it down quite a bit to get it to fit on here so it took the quality down. it look 10 x better other wise. u should see some of the pics i've taken with it.

but yeah it taken with my new camera but i had to shrink it down quite a bit to get it to fit on here so it took the quality down.

I see, thought it looked a little off.

see it looks a lot better if i just crop it instead of shrinking the whole thing, plus i really don't know what i'm doing :lol: i'm just using the auto focus and everything.

Sly_C looks like we got the same desktop ornaments. :P Got a digital camera about a month ago guess its time to post my desktop.

yep, thats what i like to call my viper vault, all thats up there are my speakers and vipers thats it. and yep i just got a new camera too.

B14ck_D2a6oN Posted on Apr 11 2004, 12:56 PM

are those mobos on the top of ur desk?? or waht are they? 

if you talking to me they're just old boards, not mother boards. i know one is an old soundcard with an integreated modem from an old hp. the other stuff is from two old computers that a friend of my mom's gave me that didn't work so i thought they would make good wall decorations, i do have motherbaords on the wall near my bed though.

see:

maybe a pentium 50mhz?

I was thinking maybe a 286 12ghz lol, I have an old 486 that was give to me it does not work, but I do have a 286 I think its 12 ghz that still works it takes those big 5" floppy disc! Wow how technology has came so far and fast and so qiuck!