40GIG HDD

250GIG HDD (FOR MOVIES)

TDK DVD+/-R BURNER

SONY DVD/CDRW COMBO

ATI radeon 9800xt

SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY 2

LOGITECH Z560 THX SPEAKER SYSTEM

LOGITECH MX duo

as a matter of fact the only thing thats stock is the mobo....im not bragging cuz there are ppl with better pcs out there....this is what i have to work with and im making the most of it.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But do you also do all of your work with that program, or just send stuff there to compress it?

Also, what version do you have?

Any digital editing I do with this. It doesn't have any Primitive Shapes feature (Ability to make Circles, Squares) but it it fairly useful. It's meant mostly as a Photo Editing program, so it's got your de-redeye, sharp and unsharp masks. You can have multiple layers with it. The biggest thing is, compared to photoshop, is that it's cheap.

Oh, and bigfnb, HP SUCKS! Dell at least has decent tech support, I had one hell of a time with HP. So, Dell all the way man, HAR HAR HAR!

Edited by TheSternMystic

The biggest thing is, compared to photoshop, is that it's cheap.

Yeah, I went to their site and checked it out, about half the price of the best Photoshop.

Well THESTRENMYSTIC all i know is MY HP doesnt suck yours might have....and im pretty sure ur dell does too..dell can got to hell.......its too bad u had a bad experience with hp..........sorry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...