Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

Which the coors or smoking? lol I am trying to quit smoking, I gave up drinking a few years ago.

nah coors isn't bad its just beers, crappy beer, but just beer. the smoking is what i was talking about. haha.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is mine down stairs, I had to decide which computer I wanted to put down here, the 2.4b overclocked Sony Vaio won. I wanted something quite so I do not have to sit in that noisy little room with all of those fans going with 13 PCs in there and I think 6 of them have the Tornandos, man those things are loud, and the rest have the TT 4800 rpm in them, and then the heater core for the big rig has 8 80mm TT 4800 rpm fans on it! I am just now getting everthing set up.

Edited by road-runner

:blink: Hey roadrunner, i was just looking at that comp at the store the other day, the sony viao, but just one thing made me wonder, are those really magnets that hold the usb and floppy doors on. nice rig though. :blink: Edited by ShadowCorp

The floppy, and memory stick reader door has hinges on the bottom but yes a magnet holds it shut, the bottom door is the same way where the usb, ilink, svideo in and rca jacks in are also. The DVD burner and Cd rom have no magnets when you push the button the come out and that makes the doors open and close from the force of the dvd/cd roms they have some type of spring in them to help them close, this is the pcv-rz22g 2.4b I had it overclocked to 28 something before, it has an asus board in it. One day the power went off and on 3 or 4 times real quick and it started up in a safe mode bios and I was able to overclock it, but I could not change the vcore. So now I have figured out how to do it just mess with power on and off a few times and it starts in safe mode bios

Edited by road-runner

;) Weird, but cool, but weird. Do you have a surge protector?

Yes that is what I use to switch it on and off with I had forgot I reset everything back to default the other day I am overclocking it right now I am up to 2736 right now

here is the updated version of the place where i spend most of my time when i'm not sleeping or working.

Wow, you keep your phone on top of your case ? :blink: , it has magnets in it you know. That's not taken with your nikon is it ?