Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mangar, u have teh same case i do, i thought i would like those led's on the front, i hate them now lol.

Yea, they don't grow on you do they. That is my 10 year old daughters computer that I built for her. I wish when I was ten I had a lanparty board w/2.8c.... wait ... when I was ten the "PC" wasn't even born yet.... :lol: Anyhow my fav box is the other one...(on the left), that my 3.0c @ 3.6 now. B)

• 2 weeks later...

hay road-runner.. wana send me a laptop lol.. im poor.. i got to go to colloge.. its gana suck.. hehe..

hay.. now i see why your in 10th place folding

omg nooo!!! a compaq!!! :P

sorry road-runner, i gotta think lower of ya now :lol:

Well that one is actually my nieces when she comes to visit which it is never used so I put it to use folding! Yea I have to admit we have bought a few compaqs in the past, my last one was a 900 mhz before that were 450mhz and on down to 233mhz that tells you how long ago, I then changed to sSony at least it has an Asus board in it and I figured out how to OC it! The rest I built and will build from now on, I am building my 10th one right now since I joined this club and was told I could not OC my Sony (but I did) I started buying parts and have not stopped!

• 2 weeks later...
Well here,s mine very simple but works well

Ahh.. finally someone with a canon I850 :)

its a great lil printer isint it.. good quality for photos.. "exept in real dark aireas"

• 2 weeks later...