Occ @ Ces 2007

sdy284

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know why the guy was asking bosco and raven who are there to represent an overclocking community what they thought of the future of HDTV. However, despite the lousy questions they handled it pretty well IMO. :)

I don't think the interviewer even knew what overclocking was, and I'm fairly certain that he didn't know that OCC is mainly a computer website due to the broader "technology in general" questions...
:rolleyes:
I wanna know why the guy was asking bosco and raven who are there to represent an overclocking community what they thought of the future of HDTV. However, despite the lousy questions they handled it pretty well IMO. :)
AGREED
I do not think the guy knows what OC is he was just asking about reviews in general and yes they handled real well
AGREED

I agree with all of you on them handling the situation well, also...

Well i finally got caught up with the incredible amount of pictures that were sent in from Day 2. Over 100 pictures have been posted from day two. You can find them in Bosco's day 2 review & in the day 2 picture galleries.

Also check out the press releases from Logitech on their X-240 speakers and check out the awards that Adata won

Check back tomorrow afternoon to see all of day 3's pictures

Edited by sdy284