Occ @ Ces 2007

sdy284

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see the so called "gallery of photos." I may just be dysfunctional and can't find it, but the links on the bottom of the article have much to be desired as far as a gallery goes.
Right Here and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on all of those titles that are listed and there are pictures in there

:withstupid:

There's been over 150 pictures added. Unless you're talking about a "booth babe" gallery. Then you have no right to complain about he lack of pictures :glare:

:withstupid:

There's been over 150 pictures added. Unless you're talking about a "booth babe" gallery. Then you have no right to complain about he lack of pictures :glare:

I've clicked on those links on the bottom and I get mostly articles and a couple of pics. What am I missing?

I've clicked on those links on the bottom and I get mostly articles and a couple of pics. What am I missing?

The invisible booth babes! DUH! :rolleyes:

Oh! Oh! Booth babe spotted. On the right holding the watering hose :wub:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/on...ces-floor10.jpg

I propose this chick go in our 2008 OCC calender

accident my foot it was taking a pic of the comp when them purty legs wondered into my sights :D

but on serious note i would like to know if you guys thought i did a good job taking the pics or if maybe i should have done something different and yes sdy i know i should have probably resized them before handing them over to bosco but we wanted to make sure you were not to bored :P