Occ @ Ces 2007

sdy284

:lol:

I mmiediately knew who Bosco was with the firefighter hat and the Canuck accent :lol:

Oh thanks alot EH? :lol:

I have been on TV before but this we a little different but like I said in the blog it was fun I just wished that we could have got the other guys in there :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Oh thanks alot EH? :lol:

I have been on TV before but this we a little different but like I said in the blog it was fun I just wished that we could have got the other guys in there :(

yea, it would've been nice to see grizzly adams...i mean Uber and the rest of the OCC clan, up on stage :P

Edited by sdy284

My final thoughts will be sent in on Friday night when I get home. Scott can you please make a note of that, there most likey will not be anything more to cover today but you never know....

This will be it for me being online until I get home

My final thoughts will be sent in on Friday night when I get home. Scott can you please make a note of that, there most likey will not be anything more to cover today but you never know....

This will be it for me being online until I get home

sounds good boss ;)

press can go ?

I would hope so. It's a trade show where companies show off their stuff. You think they want average joe off the streets attending or a journalist whose reach thousands, if not millions, of people?