sdy284

Guest Fried_fry
wow, it looks like Ultra came out with a carbon fiber case :drool:

Any Pics? Sounds interesting!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know why the guy was asking bosco and raven who are there to represent an overclocking community what they thought of the future of HDTV. However, despite the lousy questions they handled it pretty well IMO. :)

I actually thought (from first person conversation) that it had something to do with the future of the net or something. I TOTALLY AGREE about the questions being lousy. When I was explaining about the situation to my dad (I am home now) he said that I question like this would be likely. My response was that this is somthign you would ask a c|net futurist column guy or analyst. We are enthusiast, not analysis. I and everyone else was expcting the you are you and what do you do thing. We where ready for that.

You will have to get the details from bosco when he returns.

see... i'd dedicated a whole page to nothing but shots of booth babes... sneaky close-ups and everything :lol:

I'm with nrg on this one. You guys make horrible photographers :P. Where's your artistic vision?!!

Guys chill out. This was the first time. I had to work pretty hard to look and not stare. Next year, bosses willing, I think a booth babe galley would be fun. Bosco, Myself, & Raven have booth babe pics. IDK about uber. And whomever checked out of the hotel owes me the refunded internet deposit, if it was collected.

I'm framing my pic if I ever get it...

Edit: jeeze 3 posts while I was posting...

I just want to see the so called "gallery of photos." I may just be dysfunctional and can't find it, but the links on the bottom of the article have much to be desired as far as a gallery goes.

Right Here and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on all of those titles that are listed and there are pictures in there