Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Road-runner: You bought an entirely new rig PURELY for folding??

Yes I did, I am trying to cut down on the number of machines I have folding, so I need just a few fast ones. Its no different than all the others I bought brand new for folding. Fueler has 2 new Conroes on the way also for folding

Edited by road-runner

I am sure King will add it if you want to do some benchmarks, hes out of town or state or country for the holidays (he lives in Germany) and has just been checking in when he can. When he gets back home you will know it!

Just what I was about to post road! I am in Austria right now, so I only check it when I can. For that P4 you have, sure, get some benchies and I will add it. With the P4's, I am not entirely sure of all the cores and such, so I just put Prescot/Presler cause I assumed that would be the most frequent ones. I will add the Smithfield in the green category (P4's)

Just what I was about to post road! I am in Austria right now, so I only check it when I can. For that P4 you have, sure, get some benchies and I will add it. With the P4's, I am not entirely sure of all the cores and such, so I just put Prescot/Presler cause I assumed that would be the most frequent ones. I will add the Smithfield in the green category (P4's)

Ok cool.

I will start out with a suicide shot for my Smithfield 805D with the Scythe Mine III cooler. How does 400 Ghz grab ya! LOL

post-19768-1171577004_thumb.jpg

I'm working on it. I finally found my weak core. And it needs 1.575v or more for 3700. The stronger core works fine up to 29 hours on 1.525v.But at those temps i'm not going to run 24/7. Looks like water cooling may be in my future to keep temps in check..