Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me a little tiem to get it settled into its home and we'll actually see what it can do, this was a "let's see" typ thing, but ran prime for ~2.5 hrs while i was doing other stuff earlier b4 stopping for folding :)

superpi1pd5.th.jpg

There ya go, a little something to boost both suicide and add a new 1M for me :)

may I remind you swifty, that you need to run dual instances of SuperPI?

Info added, nice 3.6 GHz stable there at 1.4Vs!

when I do dual instances one works but the other crashes. Btw, I haven't posted a suicide shot yet :D

when I do dual instances one works but the other crashes. Btw, I haven't posted a suicide shot yet :D

:withstupid: I can do super PI 1m at 3.8ghz, but with two, everything goes too heck. Can't even post a dual Super Pi 1m at 3.2ghz <_< This is why you hadn't seen much of me here

Thats what it would do to me also when mine was not stable

Ah thanks, I guess I'll pump up some more vcore. If only King would have posted from the get go on how pi should have ran and how it should not act and such heh.

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/show...ad.php?t=234870

Woulda been nice if you posted something like this king :lol: What did with pi was run two instances from the same file instead of having it run from two different folders. I post my screenies soon as I'm done with Dark Messiah :D

Thats how I done it, I automatically figured it had to be two different folders with different file names just like folding. :)

Yea King

Thats how I done it, I automatically figured it had to be two different folders with different file names just like folding. :)

Yea King

wow... do I feel dumb....pullhair.gif that explains so much

Edited by The Unforgivin