Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

So I did not need to increase my vcore to 1.4... Well so far so good though with this 32mb pi run, and then I'll do the 1mb pi and take back down my vcore to 1.38.

If only that trick worked with F@H GUI version, or does it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I did not need to increase my vcore to 1.4... Well so far so good though with this 32mb pi run, and then I'll do the 1mb pi and take back down my vcore to 1.38.

If only that trick worked with F@H GUI version, or does it?

Not sure about the Gui version, but it works with the console

Hi all,

This looks like the fun place to be. Mind if I join? My Conroe e6700 air cooled.

post-19768-1171348891_thumb.jpg post-19768-1171349249_thumb.jpg

And I have two more results, but cannot seem to be able to select them. They do not show in the drop-down box even though they are in "My Attachments".

Anyone?

Edited by Tallman

Hmm, guys how far do you think i will be able to get my 4300 up to on stock cooling? (and prolly stock volts because of the heat increase they cause)

Got mine to 3.2 stable at 1.47v... of course, this was on a bad axe motherboard

I have a E6300, DS3, TT Typhoon that will be here tomorrow, I got the RAM today from NewEgg. I will have to install winders first and of course OC it before I install Ubuntu. Its a Folding only rig I only got 512mb of G Skill DDR2-6400.

added, first 6700 on the list and welcome aboard at OCC :)

Thanks for the welcome.

I am still working on it. Almost had 3650MHz, but OCCT crashed with only 7 minutes to go. I just got done upping the vcore to 1.56 (makes more heat though)

BTW, I also have a socket 775 Smithfield (P4-805D). But I don't see it on your list of procs. Do you plan to add them?

@ The Unforgivin-------Not all P4 775s are Pressie based!

Intel Pentium 4 (Smithfield) IA-32 processor is expected to be release in Q3 on a 90nm process. Smithfield is the successor to Prescott and will be a dual-core design based on the Socket 775 platform. Smithfield is expected to feature 1Mb L2 cache and Speedstep technology, and will be available in clock speeds of 2.8, 3.0 and 3.2GHz.

Edited by Tallman