Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do that, however not now, got some friends coming over in an hour and I still gotta figure out why when I woke up just then my PC has a bluescreen <_<

ANOUNCEMENT

OK guys, I checked through ALL the pages and had a look at EVERYONE's results. Sorry to say, but the list on the frontpage has shrunk quite a bit! Many people haven't been running 2 instances, others have probably run one after the other. Sorry to say this road-runner, but I do not believe that you ran the both at once! If I clock my CPU to 3640 with my RAM at 455MHz 4-4-4-12 (faster than your timings of 5-5-5-15/18), I get about 2 seconds slower than you.

To EVERYONE who has been deleted from the scorelist, get 2 instances of PI running, with 2, I repeat, 2 screenshots:

1.) when its running (around step 13-16)

2.) when its finished

This will ensure that everyone is being honest.

Ok if you are going to delete 1/2 of the list. well to make it fair for everyone, every one even people on the list should have to show a screen shot halfway through. So start over with everybody. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. So either put everyone back on the list without a screen shot half way through or make every one do it. Fair enough?Mine is going outside also!

Anything you do while running SuperPi slows it down.

Edited by road-runner

Ok if you are going to delete 1/2 of the list. well to make it fair for everyone, every one even people on the list should have to show a screen shot halfway through. So start over with everybody. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. So either put everyone back on the list without a screen shot half way through or make every one do it. Fair enough?Mine is going outside also!

Anything you do while running SuperPi slows it down.

I dont need to see a screenshot halfway through just the checksum at the end of the run to validate the run. But if thats what we need ill have to play ball also.

alright, scratch the halfway-through shot....

@road-runner, the OCCT has nothing to do with this, if it says stable at the top, its stable.

results added, when this SMP WU gets done, I will be on the hunt for 3.5 stable :D

alright, scratch the halfway-through shot....

@road-runner, the OCCT has nothing to do with this, if it says stable at the top, its stable.

results added, when this SMP WU gets done, I will be on the hunt for 3.5 stable :D

Just turned in 2-1000 pointers