Systems List

bandwith

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DFI is FAST in the service end of things. though you are in germany, not the US. so I have no idea how that will effect things :(

oh well, added an e6600 and x6800 and a new mac pro to the mess today (dual dual core with hyper threading!)

I looked yesterday and the AMD dual core of my nieces I added was only a 3800 its better than nothing its a HP. That brings my count to 8 - H.T.s 2.6 - 3.4C&Es, 1 Pentium 920 2.8 dual core, 1- 3800 AMD Dual core, 1-Celeron 2.8, 1-2.4b, 1-900mhz AMD. I have 13 or 14 more machines 1.6 durons - 2700s if I need them.

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

I finally got my MSI board to work with my Dually, but guess what happened? My internet adapter has died. Oh great. I'll have to wait at least a week in order to buy a new one. Well.. hopefully sooner. In the mean time, I have my notebook running F@H.

Edited by UkJenT

Currently running my home rig posted in my sig and just put together a new office computer that will be up and running very soon and folding.

Office rig... ABIT KV-80 main board.. AMD Sempron 64 2800+ Processor at 1.60 GHz. 60 gig Maxtor HD. 20 gig Samsung Hd. 768 mb Ram.

I am unable to find a temp monitor that will work with the ABIT board. I tried MBM5 and speed fan. No luck.

Monday it will be running and forlding. :foldon:

DFI is FAST in the service end of things. though you are in germany, not the US. so I have no idea how that will effect things :(

oh well, added an e6600 and x6800 and a new mac pro to the mess today (dual dual core with hyper threading!)

I had to send it to the netherlands, so it took like 3 days to ship only, then they got it on the 9th, lets see when I get it back. My X2, XP1700+ and P3 should be here tomorrow afaik.