Systems List

bandwith

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we need more rigs folding for OCC then!

*looks at bigred*

Yea I saw that and road-runner *looks at bigred also* knowing that is his friends over on that team!

I need to finish finding all my parts and get this new dual core and my old 3.2EE and a 3.2C put back together!

Edited by road-runner

*looks at empty place on the motherboard where there used to be a CPU*

yep, no CPU there, *looks into nearest drawer* nope, no folding rig in there.... *looks in front of himself* ... bingo, folding on my laptop *smiley face* *then remembers how mofing loud this thing gets under load* *oppposite of smiley face*

naa, I will have to wait 2 days until my 4400+ gets here, then its :foldon: time!

i don't get why some people only run folding when they're gone/surfing the net...the whole point of folding is that it takes up your spare CPU cycles.

Another program needs CPU power? no problem, it pulls it away from folding & no harm no foul.

Unless you're doing some mission critical task where every last second & fps counts, then running folding 24/7 really shouldn't interfear with whatever kind of tasks you're using your computer for

(and i'm not just talking to you king...im' talking to all the folders that do this)

:foldon:

i'll try and help guys.. but lol my system shuts down after 10 mins of full load :lol::P stupid presshots and it looks like i won't be adding 40 rigs :(