Systems List

bandwith

Ya my school lets me do w.e with the computers. The administration thinks its great that i enjoy working with computers for some reason. They encourage me to do what i do with them lol. So i told them about this program and everything and they said they didn't care. So i set it all up and now have over 100 computers running F@H. Soon to be over 300 at the end of this winter, they are re doing all the labs in the school!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya my school lets me do w.e with the computers. The administration thinks its great that i enjoy working with computers for some reason. They encourage me to do what i do with them lol. So i told them about this program and everything and they said they didn't care. So i set it all up and now have over 100 computers running F@H. Soon to be over 300 at the end of this winter, they are re doing all the labs in the school!

holy crap, Anandtech can go back where they came from! Thats great pogs! What kind of PCs are they? P4's I guess, probably dell?

umm under what username? and if they have deepfreeze on them that means they reset every night to standard settings. so doesnt that erase the WU they where working on?

There under different names, and i geuss i wasnt clear. I have the deepfreez password so i unlock the computer install F@H get it set up to boot F@H on boot up then lock it again with deepfreez so there is no way to stop F@H unless you have the deepfreez pasword which is just me and 4 other tech guys. And if you read closely i said the computers don't get turned off for the most part.

EDIT: Tommorow i'm going to be switching all the computers to my name here for the OCC team.

Edited by pogs16a2

The strand is cool and all, but I'd still like to be able to have the sig image back. Is there a time frame as to when that will be completed? Or is it operational and I'm just that ignorant ('cause I don't have the option for a custon sig image n my profile)?