Systems List

bandwith

Do you need a step by step guide on how to install it :lol:

I am putting together another 3.2C and the dual core tommorow I can not find the long screws for my Zalman CNPS 9500AT socket 775 cooler, and maybe the 3.2EE also if I have time

I bet Bosco can tell him how to install it! :P

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i do have a question i have a dual xenon backup server but it only has 512 ram whats the best route it now only has 2 instances on but for some reason i have a feeling its only using 1 cpu + hyperthreading how can i make sure that its using the two cpus ? i thimk ill try 4 instances tomorrow

BTS that was a blasphemous act but i will forgive and be merciful

occers of the world unite under a banner of determination to remain strong we will fold on into the night while the rest of the world sleeps and when all awake we will declare victory over diseases once thought unvincible

actually i do have a question i have a dual xenon backup server but it only has 512 ram whats the best route it now only has 2 instances on but for some reason i have a feeling its only using 1 cpu + hyperthreading how can i make sure that its using the two cpus ? i thimk ill try 4 instances tomorrow

occers of the world unite under a banner of determination to remain strong we will fold on into the night while the rest of the world sleeps and when all awake we will declare victory over diseases once thought unvincible

Xtreme rofl here :lol:

I am currently setting up my old laptop with P3 500MHz and 128MB of RAM to fold, my current laptop IS folding (although not very much of an output yet)

btw, that quote is SIGGED!

Well I am not familar with that setup but on hyperthread to make sure its running 2 or more versions I use the console version and when setting it up when you get to advanced options and the machine I.D be sure each version has a different I.D. number and use the -local flag with windows.

http://folding.stanford.edu/console-userguide.html and you can view what its using in the client manager ctl+alt+delete

As far as folding yes they are going to pass us in 1.6 months.

Good old Dr_Frankenstein is back

I am back part time again as its cheaper folding in the winter months than running electric heaters, So that 34th position is not going to be lost + I also got a discount on my council tax bill for a year

Part Time @ the moment

P4 2.8HT < Online Now But Toasty

Opty 146 < Online Now

A643000+ < Online Now

Full Time

2400+ < Online Now

2500+

I am back part time again as its cheaper folding in the winter months than running electric heaters, So that 34th position is not going to be lost + I also got a discount on my council tax bill for a year

Part Time @ the moment

P4 2.8HT < Getting Scary temps 64c+ its so hard to keep my HTPC silent and keep temps in check

Opty 146

A643000+

Full Time

2400+

2500+

Heres Intels maximum heat for that processor of 69.7c so its ok I guess, I have some running 65c with no problems they are 3.0c OCed and 3.2cs heres a link to there temperatures for P4s

http://www.intel.com/support/processors/pe...b/CS-007999.htm

Edited by road-runner

I found out which machine had been folding while I was away 6 months, it was a lonely 900 Mhz AMD that has folding as a service installed on it at the office, my Dad never turned off either machine they have been running the whole 6 months. To bad the P4 2.8C was not as a service but its back folding now also. I almost got this 3.2C I put together last night folding I am installing the drivers etc. My dog almost got out I have been working on the fence all morning or it would have been finished.

Edited by road-runner

Part Time @ the moment

P4 2.8HT < Getting Scary temps 64c+ its so hard to keep my HTPC silent and keep temps in check

Opty 146

A643000+

Full Time

2400+

2500+

thats not to bad... mine gets about 73c with two cores (HT, yes i know, virtual) running hence the only lasting 10 minutes... as said before if its below 70c, your good :)