Systems List

bandwith

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DFI is FAST in the service end of things. though you are in germany, not the US. so I have no idea how that will effect things :(

oh well, added an e6600 and x6800 and a new mac pro to the mess today (dual dual core with hyper threading!)

maybe they are fast in america and just smoke too much stuff in the Netherlangs? The guy who I bought the XP1700+ and P3 from only shipped today (-_-

All 100+ computers at school have F@H running in the background 8) and they are never shut off. The tech guys at the school have "Deepfreez" on the computers and i get the password from them and do w/e i want. Then once its set up the only peeople who can change anything on the computer the tech guys and me lol.

All 100+ computers at school have F@H running in the background 8) and they are never shut off. The tech guys at the school have "Deepfreez" on the computers and i get the password from them and do w/e i want. Then once its set up the only peeople who can change anything on the computer the tech guys and me lol.

Under you OCC name? Anandtech will have to work hard to pass us.

sometime after thanksgiving when i get back to school, ill have my dual core opteron up. ill also be getting another power strip so i can hook up one of my 866's which had to be sacrificed for the sound system. hopefully i wont be without the opteron 148 im replacing for too long

Dang, all I have is two rigs folding right now. Hmm.. maybe I should buy some ram, a mobo and a psu to put together another rig. hmm.. I'm thinking..

Look out its addicting, *as road-runner puts together a knew PC desk for 4 more machines to add* I done the same thing bought everything to put together a dedicated folding machine and next thing I new I have almost 30 rigs!

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

You got the school to fold for us 100 computers :blink: