Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

as has been said -

unfortunately you can't take this directly to law enforcment, federal or local... you need to talk to a lawyer and you need to have evidence. print out all you can, create an argument in a collaberative, official and not childish way..

i think this is the only way anything will come out of it. it may cost you more to pursue this than what you lost, but i do agree that was some .ed up stuff man.

i signed your petition anyhow. #879.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

.. but then again spending hours on a tech forum is also not the "best" way to spend your time but it's alot better helping people than to crap all over them (digitally crap i mean)

ok so after three days of not being able to log on because some one changed my password and my email address to my account. i can only think of one person that would do it. but anyways i have gotten all the info the the police and they are now conducting the investigation a little further. although the guy that runs the g00ns web-site has called my house 4 times now from an unregistered number and hanging up on me is getting quiet annoying. i am feeling a little better about the results. i have found enough evidence to actually have the police saying this might be a criminal act and that they will go with it. and only about 100 more to go on the petition. boy does it feel good to be back