Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

dude just today they have taken 5 teamspeaks. Remember what we do is not illegal. YOU guys are the people that give us server admin. Its YOUR fault your stupid not OURS!

517089[/snapback]

So you go around randomly asking to be an admin for servers then hijack them? Sounds like...... so much fun...... ................ ......... . . ... .

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like bs to me. sounds like they want to flaunt what they do but have a story that makes them seem like they are doing nothing wrong. just because something isn't legally binding doesn't mean that it isn't wrong. i think thats what clas action suites are for.

dude just today they have taken 5 teamspeaks. Remember what we do is not illegal. YOU guys are the people that give us server admin. Its YOUR fault your stupid not OURS!

517089[/snapback]

If the person that gives you admin has you agree to a ToS that says you may not take control of anything and stuff like that and it is a legally binding contract, it would be illegal. Unfortunately, most people just give admin to whoever.

I hope the houses of the goons are blown up with the goons inside.

517089[/snapback]

So, muddy. Are you one of these goons then?

"...what WE do is not illegal..."

Sounds like you're saying you're one of them.

We may be 'stupid' but at least we can use grammar correctly - you ought to work on your pronouns, or you're always going to make the same mistakes! :lol:

Still, i hope you get your servers back soundman

Keep going, I'm still laughing :lol:.

EDIT: Yea, they're acts of terror all right. I can feel my politics shifting...

And, how are you going to report Muddy? I doubt LP will give you his IP, and the FBI probably isn't going to take to heart what someone says on a forum.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

ok lets go down teh list of responses

Yes it is fun to get admin and cause havok

Who cares if i dont have perfect typing skills. 1. Why would I really care what you guys think of me? Its only the internet. 2. What are you going to do about my mispellings? Make fun of me? oh no!!!! 3. cant think of anything

These are not acts of terror. How are they? g00ns have been doing this for oer a year and they still have no gotten in trouble. We get numerous treats like "oh my dad works for the FBI" "Were going to hack you" "The FBI is coming to your house" and much much more!! Its awsome

ok lets go down teh list of responses

Yes it is fun to get admin and cause havok

Who cares if i dont have perfect typing skills. 1. Why would I really care what you guys think of me? Its only the internet. 2. What are you going to do about my mispellings? Make fun of me? oh no!!!! 3. cant think of anything

These are not acts of terror. How are they? g00ns have been doing this for oer a year and they still have no gotten in trouble. We get numerous treats like "oh my dad works for the FBI" "Were going to hack you" "The FBI is coming to your house" and much much more!! Its awsome

517690[/snapback]

So you don't care that we think you are a loser and a complete jerk-off for allegedly "gaining admin rights" and "causing havoc"? Oh, that's alright then :lol:

Flame away at Muddy, people - he doesn't mind!

What am I going to do about your mis-spellings? Nothing. Apart from pick holes in them and criticise your lack of knowing your own native language. It's slovenly.

People like you who (claim) to do these activities are really quite pathetic. Probably agoraphobic and scared of going outside. Your idea of 'fun' is really quite warped if you ask me.

So you don't care that we think you are a loser and a complete jerk-off for allegedly "gaining admin rights" and "causing havoc"? Oh, that's alright then :lol:

//Nope dont mind at all.

Flame away at Muddy, people - he doesn't mind!

//Agreed

What am I going to do about your mis-spellings? Nothing. Apart from pick holes in them and criticise your lack of knowing your own native language. It's slovenly.

//Thats my middle name

People like you who (claim) to do these activities are really quite pathetic. Probably agoraphobic and scared of going outside. Your idea of 'fun' is really quite warped if you ask me.

//If i knew what agorphobialviafj meant then i guess i would agree