Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

So you want to sue them for your inability to keep your server secure with a good password, along with your TS server?

Ha, you make me laugh.

If they managed to get admin access to your server via social engineering, then that's no crime. You even said you had a word document of all the passwords and stuff on your FTP. No offense, but that's about as dumb as posting them here on OCC. I'll be willing to bet that you also used an easy to remember password for convenience reasons.

Yup, they're real criminals, aren't they? :rolleyes:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually we didn't publish any passwords on any word files the word file contain contact data for the players in the clan with only 4 people knowing the password to the ftp server. i am not dumb, and niether are the rest of the people on my clan. i have proof from the server host that they did hack into the ftp server. he said using syn hack and some others that i do not know about. and like i said before it is not my responsibility to keep hackers out of the servers. i did what i could by using a 12 letter and number password, the server provider faild to provide the security needed to keep people from hacking the server. also no matter how they got in weather easy or hard it is still a crime and they need to pay.

I vote for hacking all thier servers and giving them more hell than they gave you. Just dont get caught.

I suggest using a long password. I have one password that is over 150 characters. That would take years to bruteforce and there's no way in hell that anyone could guess it, even if they knew every last bit of personal information.

well i certainly thought 12 characters would be enough with letters and numbers and some in caps. so i know they didn't crack it they just hacked it.

511730[/snapback]

It should be enough, but apparently it wasnt. There must have been some sequence or relation to the password though, cause if it was g8ejd5e0fj2m then they would have had to crack it.

Always remember this:

Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to break a code.

well im #859, and i went and looked on www.g00ns.com and on their banner look what i found...

post-76893-13048182662835_thumb.jpg

its the first thing u said in the first post of the petition.

511745[/snapback]

so they are like......following you?

once again online petitions are crap if u get 1 million signes it will do NOTHING!!!!!!! Half of the signutures are from the g00ns. Well you shoul dhave picked a better hoster. z3r0 the leader of g00ns, he is a genius there is no way that you can hack the g00ns, people have tried.