Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That petition is worthless, hlaf the people are the goons, 1/4 is spammers, and the other 1/4 is people that have signed multiple times.

515829[/snapback]

I signed it, I'll do what I can to help.... but I too have to wonder what an online petition will really do.....

I mean lets be honest, who really thinks the FBI works by petitions? What is a petition of 1000 random names going to tell the FBI?

"I'm sorry sir, we'd really like to help you, but we just don't believe they're a problem. You'll need to get us a list of 1000 of your friends, then we'll believe you."

That doesn't sound very FBIish.

I know you want revenge and you're really hoping that the authorities will help, but I think if you look at this objectively, you will see that a petition will do nothing.

ok the reason for this online petition is to show that enough people believe that they are a problem. no its not going to be at a certain point that they say hey man all these people think these g00ns are a bunch of dumbasses and what they do should be criminal. i needed the support of the online community to get these guys well known. so far i have gotten phone calls and emails asking me to stop this and that they dont need this unwanted attention. this is exactly what i need to do to keep these guys either off the internet doing this stuff or it will motivate them to do more rash things and get in trouble for them. its hard to understand how community support for something can change the perspective of some of the most evil things.

dude just today they have taken 5 teamspeaks. Remember what we do is not illegal. YOU guys are the people that give us server admin. Its YOUR fault your stupid not OURS!