Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

well this is more than just missbevahior this is a crime of stealing our work and having a contact list of every person in my clan and calling us at night. this is not something reversable we now have to completly rebuild our site, and now have to deal with our contact info out on the internet where they can do with it what ever they want. so i am not going to let this rest.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a lawyer, you wont get much out of the suit even if you win, but if you win someone will have to pay up, and stealign of a server is a criminal action, and to all you dipshits that posted that it's his fault someone decided to steal the server, that's liek saying it's your fault your car was stolen, you didnt hire a security guard to watch over it day and night....

speaking about car security, i seen on the new that they might start putting in "fire" alarms in cars. pretty much when someone unauthorized tries to get in the car, the sides of the car (connected to the fuel tank) will blow out fire (flame thrower) and the person will get burned. now thats what i call automobile security.

speaking about car security, i seen on the new that they might start putting in "fire" alarms in cars. pretty much when someone unauthorized tries to get in the car, the sides of the car (connected to the fuel tank) will blow out fire (flame thrower) and the person will get burned. now thats what i call automobile security.

if they only made those for servers