Everybody Thinks Buick Is For Old People Huh.....

jkdmaster

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's a Buick...........

Plus, it doesn't look THAT great. Like a stretched out version of the Solstice Pontiac is FINALLY rolling out. Wonder how those will turn out........

I think it is ugly as sin. lol, but I will admit I have seen a LOT uglier in the last year or so with car design's getting more and more rediculous.

Hmm, kinda grows on ya. Front end has a little too much Cadillac, but nice nonetheless. Wonder what the projected price is... Buick better do something soon to attract younger buyers, or, from what I've been hearing GM is going to drop them. Pontiac is on the line as well I think, with the recent flops they've released.

I personally like how it looks, but am more concerned with performance. I really feel bad for pontiac - the 05 gto is a beast of a car, but is getting outsold by the slower new retro mustangs(also a very fast car too might I add).

I guess none of you know about the 1985/6 Buick Regal Grand National GNX, the fastest production car at the time. It was built on the frame the the Monte Carlo used at the time. One sweet looking car.