Everybody Thinks Buick Is For Old People Huh.....

jkdmaster

in a couple years like 30 when im old ill look cool rollin up to the golf course with thing but right now its hideous and old

EDIT: Monte Carlo <very sweet car when turned into an all black sleeper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, don't hold your breath cuz it's DEAD.

GM killed that series platform.  and they might also kill off buick while they're at it.

475436[/snapback]

One thing about Buick owners...is they will always drive a Buick. How the hell did a salesman convince them to purchase their first Buick is the real question. Buick and Pontiac are the biggest pieces of garbage I have ever encountered. I used to work for a Buick/Pontiac/GMC dealership when I was 21. I have never seen so many new cars come in for service right after they were driven off the lot. They feel so plastic-like and cheap. I guess if I ran into one at an auction for $500 bucks I might consider picking one up...even then..I doubt it. Unfortunately..American cars for the most part..were not built to last...like any product. NASA can build a spaceship that will last 30 years...funded by GMC....but they can't make a car that will last long you long enough until you pay it off (if you financed it). Oh I'm rambling.....let me just say this. Don't get a Buick if you value your hard earned money. And for those of you that have one of those vehicles. Take very good care of it. lol

actually I have to agree with an article I read a while back on GM's problem. it was suggested that the victim of the cuts NOT be buick (loyalty) or pontiac (price to performance) but instead chevy take the dive. chevy's sales are so low, thier cars suck, their trucks are nothing special... move the vette to pontiac, and kill the rest of the line.

as far as the comments about cars being built to last... 3 years... it's engineered that way from day 1. keeps the cycle going. however I'd have to say it's better now that it has been. total number of recalls for BS have come way down. I've been thru less than a half dozen recalls on vehicles built after 2000. however my 90 broncos both had over 60 different recall problems. but those tanks still run and run hard... even though thier original bodeis have rotted off and turned to dust.

wow I was going to say something but I will keep it to myself. I think that car is cool, I think the V6 turbo idea is the best thing ever, but thats just me. I love Buicks, I have owned a 67 Skylark convertible and now I have Buick Turbo T, I think they are great cars. All I can say is that my BUICK will probably take any of the cars you guys have and it looks bad butt. Sykocus.....I have a Regal and every person that has seen says that it is bad butt. I think Buick is a great car, its too bad you guys cant just give them a chance.

Edited by jkdmaster

Well right now, I only have the stock turbo, and I am running mid 12s, When I put the PT54 in I should have around 620hp and around 650-700 pounds of torque(at about 21-24psi). I should be somewhere in the low low 11s and high 10s. So yeah, Ill probably toast it with the stock turbo I got.

Whats the problem with Buick?? Id rather have a american car than a rice car any day. rice is rice in my book, no matter what...

476217[/snapback]

they are nothing but speed bumps to me :)