User Ratings.

Coolzero101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive for "The Smith"

I bought a Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6 from him, came in the retail box with every single accessory the retail would have had.

Shipping went great after a minor mixup, I'd buy from him again in a heart beat...

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Shipping went great after a minor mixup, I'd buy from him again in a heart beat...

:)

I must also say a big positive for Andrewr05. He is a great buyer. The shipping was delayed because of the people everyone likes dealing with... the customs. <_< He was patient. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Positive for "peterstoba"

He bought me the Orange Box because I someone was incapable of doing so, so then I paypaled him 10$ :lol: Again, cheers mate!

Positive for King too, he sent the money quickly, I got it all eventually :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ajmatson

Positive for jlqrb he has purchased a couple of board from me in the past few months and even though he is local and didn't need to ship anything (just met up) it has been a pleasure dealing with him.

Positive for Paulktreg! I traded a mobo and a CPU for a PSU with him. Shipping and customs are somewhat a deal breaker since he's in the UK though, but we worked something out.

Unit in great condition, in original box and containing all the accessories it would normally.

Edited by The Smith