Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Ghost2520

I love alienware! Its the coolest thing around, don't you guys know that my computer will beat all of yours. I mean, comon, its alienware!!! HELLO!!! You nerds with your "homebuilt" computers couldn't begin to touch the power of my 3800000000HZ system!!! MUAHAHAHAHA, I RULE!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Alianware's defense they put together a good comp for people who either dont know how to or dont have the time to

and wouldnt you all do the same a them?

if your labor was in high demand you know you put together a comp for a nice little profit

i would...

so the components use are basically the same as we can get on the market and put together the same (mostly)

what we are all ragging on is the price HoLoDreaM

not so much the computer

unless they use propriatary stuff like Compaq does

unless they use propriatary stuff like Compaq does

well when SLI came out they said they invented there own Special SLI. I have no idea what they could do to it besides slap there name on it.

They are so full of **** its not even funny. :angry:

Alienware puts out awesome machines. It might be just "too main stream" "too off the shelf" for most of the members of this site, but I still choose them. I did the math; I know I could have put the exact system together for way less. I just didn't have the extra time or the patience to put another system together. And at the end of the day it