Sign in to follow this  
Ghost2520

Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Did you make sure you sent them a link to Alienware's website with the "offensive" content? Attaching the picture might not be a bad idea for any future emails, since they'd probably throw it away if you put it in the first one.

I know someone that works for newegg lol.. my friend john's fathers brother lol.. his webpage is www.dark2k1.com lol.. i was going to have him put a link up.. but i did not..

well.. i dont know him.. but john is emailing my message.. i guess lol..

i think it would be great if alienware got sued lol

This would be great. I can see the headlines at tech sites now: "Alienware gets sued by online computer parts merchant Newegg for slanderous advertising"

what a bunch of f*gs.. pardon my french... the steps for building the alienware and custom pc are TOTALLY off.. they put troubleshoot in there like 500 times.. and u still gotta update ur drivers for alienwares

under custom pc.. they put buying parts and customizing into like 10 different slots... for alienware they put Customize in one.. thats such a load!

alienware also forgot to mention this will cost you $10,000,000 for their systems

Building a system on your own means not having the kind of exclusive relationships with vendors that are needed in order to secure the latest components ahead of everyone else. Instead, you are forced to wait until components become more widely available on the market before you can attempt to track them all down.

newegg stays ahead of time enough for me.

No matter how much effort you put into perfecting the interior configurations of your self-built system, you could very well end up with a generic and bland off-the-shelf case that poorly reflects all your hard work. This results in you being stuck with a dull-looking system that lacks any sense of style and fails to catch anyone

img_buy_19.jpg

Savings you can appreciate.

That one's my favorite. "Savings" and "Alienware" are two words that shouldn't be used in the same DAY, let alone sentence. Well.... unless you said "I can't believe all the SAVINGS I got hosed out of when I bought ALIENWARE."

I've built a few in my time and checking all those things i go :huh: man! i'll have to recall every rig i built to check all those points.

Kinda funny though what peoples will go trough to sell,

They are good systems for someone who wants one, no need to push them down peoples throat though.

Seems that not enough peoples wants them after all :lol:

is it just me, or are all the steps in "build it yourself" all part of the fun anyway? i LIKE the trial and error...

building a computer, tweaking it to run way over stock speed, and modding it with my own hands in every way possible until it becomes my very own machine, saving a ton of money in the process, gaining knowledge along the way, sharpening my modding skills, learning some new ones...

why would i ever want to buy an overpriced POS from alienware?

Does any one what OS this Blue Screen of Death is from??? Yes Windows 98. I have not seen this BSOD in Windows XP. No wonder they have the screen as small so people will know.

Can someone please post a link of the site that has the four web pages please. I cannot find it :P Thanks :D

One more thing who in the right mind buy computers parts from Amazon???

Any one want to go to resellerratings.com? See the score? Alienware has 6.16 and Newegg has 9.48 Wow. I will sure stop shopping at newegg and spend my money at Alienware. AArgh I hate these kind of stores.

Link to Alienware's Customer satisfaction

Wow nice satisfaction from resellerratings.com :

1/31/05 1:29 PM (3 of 3 users found this review helpful)

Decent products, TERRIBLE SERVICE. Was sent incorrect item (their mistake) and was not allowed to exchange for the item I ordered because 5 days had passed. Unbelieveable. I have a PC from here as well. Works nicely but took months to arrive. Save yourself the hastle and shop elsewhere.

ya i emailed them a disgrace letter.. about how disappointed i was in them.. they used to be respectable

on that site.. click the Next> at the bottom right...

and yes.. building a computer is FUN..

ALIENWARES ARE FOR NOOBS

I used to think that alienwares were cool but mann they actually suck. For 1500$ you get an A64 3400, 1gb of pc3200, ati 9550. A 9550 wtf I mean sure I only have a 9600 but my computer didn't even come close to breaking 1000 heck i didn't even spend 600. And that thing of why custom buliding is bad that was all BS. Also something else funny there form factor gaming computer uses integrated graphics WOW.