Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Ghost2520

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... did my 3.8ghz comment catch people :P It was ment to :P

I remember the days when this site had less then 1,500 people on the fourms and bosco was the no 1 poster... Now look at all the blue star posters :P

Wow... did my 3.8ghz comment catch people :P  It was ment to :P

I remember the days when this site had less then 1,500 people on the fourms and bosco was the no 1 poster...  Now look at all the blue star posters :P

411344[/snapback]

what do the blue stars stand for? certain number of posts?

Guys if we started a company right now that built PC's totally custome with minimal price jack I would join it right now, we could have most of the members here do it. and as long as we get our money back and like lets says 50$ extra, (not a real figure). lets do it!, and put alienware ouT!

Alienware puts out awesome machines. It might be just "too main stream" "too off the shelf" for most of the members of this site, but I still choose them. I did the math; I know I could have put the exact system together for way less. I just didn't have the extra time or the patience to put another system together. And at the end of the day it

img_build_03.jpg

i actually wish I had that case..looks fun to mod and sort of in alienwares defense regarded the "special sli" their R&D is in fact working on dual card system thats being called video array for the time being. I don't know too much about it besies the fact that its for xeons and uses a special daughter card

The Alienware site won't even let me compare my 9800pro system to their Area-51 system haha chicken's are scared of me hahaha. BTW littlegreenman has got to be from Alienware lol ya know what they used to do to spies in the old days? haha.