Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Ghost2520

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing that I don't think I could ever buy an Alienware I was considering them for a while for a laptop.

411026[/snapback]

Same here, I was on their website researching laptops and ran into the Alienware vs. Build it Yourself page.

I don't like that either we have access to cases that look way better than theirs. and then they say there better to go to than to multiple vendors because thrie cheaper umm since when is cheaper $4000 compared to $2000 that u'd pay for something better.

BTW How do I block the ads?

Wow, I just did the benchmark thing. Apparently, if I pay the equivalent of around 280% more than what I paid for my rig, I can get an AMAZING 20% INCREASE in performance. Wow, what an incentive to upgrade!! I'm so stupid for not thinking of this sooner!!! :P

Seriously, they're so stupid to think they can sell people a PC for over $5000, especially considering most people can get "better" performance out of a Dell XPS that costs a good $1000 to $1500 less. If they really want bleeding edge performance, you get a lot more than a measely 20% out of a Falcon Northwest, plus they look better than the cheesy plastic things Alienware makes. Now, if Alienware made the entire case out of molded aluminum, THAT would be something......

Edited by kashk5

Yup alienware brings nothing to the prebuilt table and thier cases are ugly. I like falcon northwest for prebuilts though at least there not in some cheesy plastic. Alienware is just tring to be something that they aren't