Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Ghost2520

Thats exactly what we need. Oh and hers my email im wating to send it though you guys should see it.

Ive read whats on your site and I got somethings to say. Look im poart of the modding community and we don't like what your saying. I happen to like building my own computer not having someone do it for me. I know ure goal is to provide prebuilt computers but I got something to say about that. Why are you computers so pricy heck I could buy something better for half the price. I know alot of people won't build a high proformance machine them selvs but I can. You say it takes 7 days to arrive you know I can buy parts and get everything in three days. Then I build it hmm that takes 30minutes oh but theres a problem that takes me 30minutes more to solve hmm everythings ok now and what thats hmm less than 7 days it took. Oh but you say its a hassel to mess with a bunch of vendors hmm nope I buy stuff form lots of vendors never have problems and they take things back without charging you for the shipping. Look I don't specicfically have a problem with you its just what your saying. Im sure ure computers are great but I havnt heard much about ure service being great. oh and on last thing I rely highly on the forum I got to the people are nice, considerate, and care about my problems/opinions. Il be sure to tell the said vendors what you are saying.

Peace

Compxpert

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there saying my old 754 AMD64 is only 24% slower than there Fx-55 5 Grand system with SiL . and this is when its clocked at 2.2 but 2.4 which its usally at. ALIENWARES NOOBBBED

I think we all should get a frekin tv Comercial and show alienware what we PC builders can do with 2 grand that is equivalent to a alienware pc that is 6 grand. Then have customers  come over to www.overclockersclub.com ,get a better feedback and half those A+ jerks dont even know howto overclock.

410947[/snapback]

Lets all have a donation to the Hmm I need to think of a fancy title. Got it Donate to the Show Alienware what a real computer is fund. We create a commercial and air it on tv to show them how its done.

whats funny is that i have a friend who got an alienware maybe a year ago, probably less. he payed $4000 for it, and has since upgraded his video card ($570) and his motherboard ($200). He has upgraded to 2Gbs of RAM and also added more hard drives included in a 200gb SATA drive. he has easily spent over $5000 for this computer. What's so funny is my $1900 CUSTOM rig can outbench his in both 3DMark, superPi and whatever you want to run. Yet he still swears that his computer is a 'beast' lol. He will never learn. all well.

lol i bet my dads hp a430n can be just as good as some of those alienwares and when prices are compared, we paid mere pennies compared to thousands of dollars. :lol:

also my crappy celeron is just as good as those over priced underclocked pieces of shlt that ever existed. right now im telling my dad that if my dads hp that only costed us $800 with a free 17" hp lcd were an alienware it would cost around $1600 with out the free lcd display.

lol u know another benefit to building it ure self it you and only you know ure computer alienware ppl don't probably know how to even build a computer for real. and I feel that everyone even OCC noobs know more then those fri**in idiots at alienware. (im saying idiots for lack of a better word LMAO)

*Edit* BTW has anyone received a reply if so post it plz.

Nope, I'm still waiting, but I'm not going to hold my breath either, however at least, I hope this makes them think before acting. Or, there getting bombarded to death by E-mails specially since every forum I belong to is doing the same thing. :P