Should Occ Change It's Name

suchuwato

Should OCC Change It's Name?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Should OCC Change It's Name?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a fool who likes to vote but has no real opinion

I personaly think it should stay the same.. or somewhat similar... If companys dont send products to review so be it.. Who cares if intel is a corprate monster and dosent want to share... I say why should we change our ways and the very nature of this site for one corprate monster? Its like bowing down to the RIAA and saying that you where wrong for downloading music... Why should we bow down to companys like intel?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personaly think it should stay the same.. or somewhat similar... If companys dont send products to review so be it.. Who cares if intel is a corprate monster and dosent want to share... I say why should we change our ways and the very nature of this site for one corprate monster? Its like bowing down to the RIAA and saying that you where wrong for downloading music... Why should we bow down to companys like intel?

Thats a little selfish dont you think? I mean after all, if the only way for this site to grow and flourish is to change its name so companies are more willing to send it products then I say so be it. Besides, whats in a name? It doesnt really matter what our name is as long as the community stays the same. I say change the name and grow, grow baby grow.

I mean after all, if the only way for this site to grow and flourish is to change its name so companies are more willing to send it products then I say so be it. Besides, whats in a name? It doesnt really matter what our name is as long as the community stays the same. I say change the name and grow, grow baby grow.

Thank you.

Also, remember you can sumbit as many ideas as you want. :)

http://www.overclockersclub.com/namechange.php

Personally i think the name change is necessary. I always thought "Overclockers Club" sounded small time (no offense to anyone). But if you wanna mix with the big boys, you gotta think and act like one. I dont have any ideas myself for a name (I have a terrible imagination) but i think a change of colour and layout would bring a breath of fresh air to the site. At the moment its too cluttered and dark. I like blue, its my favourite colour, but i dont like the really dark blue which is on the site at the minute.

A name change isnt that big of a deal....to me anyway. But the only other thing i can suggest to improve the site, is a facelift! :)

Why change something thats working, just make upgrades as you all have been doing, minor changes adds etc. The whole name? I wouldnt, but if it has to change so be it, I will still torture, and OC computer equipment to the max, Folding 24/7 for months will test them out.

Edited by road-runner