1. 1. Should OCC Change It's Name?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a fool who likes to vote but has no real opinion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Innately I voted no. But after reading LP & others I'm leaning more toward yes. Of course there is business stuff involved here like others have said, which is what pays for lots of stuff. If we have to change the site name to get more respect form businesses so be it.

I'd like something that keeps the OCC in it. I'll vote for OCCHardware.com or CommunityOCC.

that sounds a little..... unprofessional.

some names may sound cool, but when OCC grows it'll be like having 'Kick-. Cool Newspapers' competing with The Times, The Telegraph, etc... it won't work

Do NOT post any names that you would like us to consider in ANY thread.

By doing so, you stand the risk of someone going out and registering the name. If that happens, the suggestion, and your entry into the contest will be thrown out. Anyone that has mentioned a name, should go back and edit their post.

There is one, and only one official method to submit a name, and that is through the form located on this page.

well i when i started reading about 20 minutes ago i had my mind set to keep the name the same, but after reading i realized that we cant.

Frankly i agree with the guys that said a picture might help when posting review links. the picture doesnt really have to stay there forever. as the review get moved down the pciture can disapear. so u wont be wasting that many resources.

the color scheme is fine for now, but i was just thinking that if intel or a company that doesnt want overclocked eyebrows coms over our review and they see we've overclocked the proccessor wont they be reluctant to send another prodcut for review?