Fs: Tons Of Great New Stuff!

sykr0

if i knew it was a real address i send him a package showing him what i thought of him (i live not to far from farms ect you get the idea)

lol dean do you still have the x800 for sale , or havge another one

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that he gets the "Red Star" to make him look more legit.

He only donated 2 cents.. too. However, since I had no minimum to donate, I still gave him the star. <_<

hey I've donated at least $.10! do i get a red star? :D

here's a pic of when AYoKoNA gos to his house:

kinda funny that him donating is what screwed him over. Overall i dont know how he was planning on getting away with it. he must of thought that ppl would give up once they realized he was scammed. craping idiot. using the money ill recover ill put it towards Occ. everyone has been so good with this. im gonna do my part to give something back.

Lol i like how the door is thinking "knock knock"

LMAO, that's pretty funny, especially the urine.

Keep in mind though that many of us have linked to this topic for our claims...So we need to keep it somewhat professional. Wonder what the FBI thinks about this one.

Jeez I'm glad I just saw this thread an hour ago so I didn't get pulled in. I hope Ayakona gives him a good welcoming for his first post on OCC. ;) And heres the house that little **** is scamming us from. Its the house for that Nick Flores address.

here's the part you guys might be missing out on. IF he's 15 he won't be going to jail. He'll get yelled at, he might get some community service, he might get probation, but that will most likely be ALL. his parents might end up having to pay the $$$ back to OCC members, but that is not very likely.

his age will protect him from the full extent of the law. if this was one of us that was over 18 we'd be doing some hard time as a guest at a federal "hotel".