Fs: Tons Of Great New Stuff!

sykr0

wrong big red...a computer is a privilge..like a drivers liscense...they can ban him from computers

I remember when they banned Kevin Mitnick from computers. It can be done, but usually only in extreme cases

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just wait and see what happens when Ayokona has a talk to him / parents. i think the ones who didnt get their stuff are after the money ( i know i am) and everyon else if us getting our money and him getting a beating.

Did that make sense? all this paint has made me a little woozy :lol:

just seen this forum , man that sucks fr the people who payed this dude,

i have seen this skyr0 guy on other forums i post on,atleast when i was accused of ripping people off i defended my self i had no need to run because i dident rip anyone off but , like i said i feel sorry for the people that he ran hs scam on come on look at the prices, they are not even close to wholesale prices i work at a pc warehouse in ohio and i dont get stuff that cheap

this is killswitch hey guys i just got back from vacation i cant login to killswitch anymore. someone changed my pw and stolen my account.

AHAHAHAAHA YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

LP get an ip address of this guy and see if we have another joker or if KillSwitch really thinks we are that stupid

From Monty Python's the Search for the Holy Grail,

"Your mother was a hampster, and your father stinks of elderberries!" lol

Or that Dean dude who blew the quest for presidancy...

Were going to Ayo's house! And then we are gonna go to Killswitches house and take back out money! AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAARARRGGGg! lol