(604) 896-0131

or as posted before:

Fairclough, A

41 Point Ter

Britannia Beach, BC

V0N 1J0

(604) 896-0121

(Same adresse, simply two lines)

That's very much like the address Pitbull sent that RAM to (page 28)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he must think where all smoking somthing so you occ got hacked and your paypal no way no how i may as well say now i used to work for paypal and i think you need to take legal advice mr nicholas flores as then it would seem your trying to say someone got in your occ account paypal accout posed as multiple people and used you pp account and now your back like nothing's happened let me tell you what i think (pretty much sure) will happen your account is now froze i know this(it's standard) and you will be investigated by somone(hehe) and then all moneys sent back(if there) it is your responsibilty to look after your account not our's if it's gone you will end up minus and owing some money i would also suggest you ring the police and report this.

You already have his adress but here his mom's (or relative's) adress:

Fairclough, C

41 Point Ter

Britannia Beach, BC

V0N 1J0

(604) 896-0131

or as posted before:

Fairclough, A

41 Point Ter

Britannia Beach, BC

V0N 1J0

(604) 896-0121

(Same adresse, simply two lines)

That's very much like the address Pitbull sent that RAM to (page 28)

Heu... Pitbull sent the Ram to Flores and he posted the adress.

This is the adress/phone number of his mom/relative (His domain is register under this name as LP said).

Edited by tarkins

name : nicholas flores

born: 1/05/1989

address:4920 alessandro ave temple city ca 91780

phone # 626 833 3605

I did not do any of this i jsut came home to this mess........

That's not the address Pitbull sent the RAM to, but it's very close

All the money is being reversed within 10 days according to Nick (He spoke with paypal supposedly). I just got off the phone with him, and it seems his friend was in on it. IDK if he was too, but everything will be reversed. When I talked to him on the phone, it seems he did not want ANY trouble.

I am not sure if his friend borged his system, or if he was in on it, nevertheless everybody is getting their money back. All of it.

All the money is being reversed within 10 days according to Nick (He spoke with paypal supposedly). I just got off the phone with him, and it seems his friend was in on it. IDK if he was too, but everything will be reversed. When I talked to him on the phone, it seems he did not want ANY trouble.

I am not sure if his friend borged his system, or if he was in on it, nevertheless everybody is getting their money back. All of it.

Good to hear and good job to all of those involved in the investigation. :)

The proof is in the pudding. :)

GJ everyone!!!

KillSwitch, if your friend actually did all this (and you had nothing to do with this), then you need to choose your friends more wisely next time. You both could have gotten into some SERIOUS trouble, they may still question you (either authorities or paypal)

, but returning the money is a good way to ease the tension.

that address

4911 alessandro ave... is my grandparents where i lived from about a month to finish up my freshman year at tchs.

4920 alessandro ave ... is my old address from which i moved from 2 months ago

I am sorry for all this, and im going to take my friends punishment as well. I will never intend on even trying this ever again. Paypal is reversing everyones stuff. I will keep everyone updated asap.