Fs: Tons Of Great New Stuff!

sykr0

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hrmm.. nick flores .. that sounds very familiar.. I'm going to have to research this one :)

Now I know were I have seen that name before.. when he donated money to OCC via Paypal his name on the account was Nick Flores. So, that is him :)

the only thing is that why would he donate money to the OCC then try to fruad us

So that he gets the "Red Star" to make him look more legit.

He only donated 2 cents.. too. However, since I had no minimum to donate, I still gave him the star. <_>

F'it, I couldn't find any phone # with that address in the white pages....

Looks like I am going to be making a trip to Temple City (I am not saying what day incase he reads this thread), but trust me guys it will be very soon.

I am no big guy, but I will be bringing my friend Kevin (2nd degree Black Belt), Jason (6'1" Football Player), Gabi (Another 6'2" Football Player), and my other friend Chris....

This should be very interesting. I will be their when he is least expecting it, watch your back, I will be staking out. :)

So that he gets the "Red Star" to make him look more legit.

He only donated 2 cents.. too. However, since I had no minimum to donate, I still gave him the star. <_<

Thats lame of him. you should make the minimum a dollar, so at LEAST you can get something with it, like a cookie and share it with the other mods...what the heck? lol

F'it, I couldn't find any phone # with that address in the white pages....

Looks like I am going to be making a trip to Temple City (I am not saying what day incase he reads this thread), but trust me guys it will be very soon.

I am no big guy, but I will be bringing my friend Kevin (2nd degree Black Belt), Jason (6'1" Football Player), Gabi (Another 6'2" Football Player), and my other friend Chris....

This should be very interesting. I will be their when he is least expecting it, watch your back, I will be staking out. :)

go get him and kick the shiz out of him