Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

i bought a smith and wesson 916a 12 ga pump, i have never heard of such a thing until i bought it, they werent real popular, its a cheap standard pump, and from a distance i think most people would swear its a mossberg, they came from the 60's and 70's smith tried to get a piece of the market for standard law enforcement shotguns, i got it for a steal, and S&W is my brand so i couldnt say no

sorry for the terrible quality this is the best nokia could do

post-72816-0-52212300-1415514370_thumb.jpg

this picture shows two firearms the smith mentioned above and another firearm, pat on the back for anyone who can identify this firearm on the bottom

post-72816-0-89676000-1415514390_thumb.jpg

and another pat on the back for anyone who noticed the body armor hiding in the picture

Spent some time walking the sights in at 25 yards this afternoon on the AR-15's. I think we finally got them close.  These are just with a bench rest no bag. 

Fine looking AR's... Might want to invest in a laser-bore sighter or something. Looks like a ton of rounds for 25 yards :dunno: . Sure speeds up my sighting when I can get it close to perfect with the laser

I read about that.  I don't think that the new legislation bodes well for your individual gun rights in Washington.  And for anyone unfortunate enough to mistakenly show up on the "black list" good luck getting that fixed.  It's almost as fun as trying to get your name off of the no-fly list.

It's really easy to find yourself on one of the governments lists for something or another, but it takes an act of congress to fix a mistake that shouldn't have happened in the first place. 

Spent some time walking the sights in at 25 yards this afternoon on the AR-15's. I think we finally got them close.  These are just with a bench rest no bag. 

Fine looking AR's... Might want to invest in a laser-bore sighter or something. Looks like a ton of rounds for 25 yards :dunno: . Sure speeds up my sighting when I can get it close to perfect with the laser

That would speed it up but the time was mostly spent just making sure they fired properly since we built them rather than getting prebuilts.