Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

I'm impressed how can you bought that kind of guns. Isn't M4 a rifle used in war?

I mean why would a civilian need one of that? I don't think that's used for hunting (despite I don't agree with hunting other than for eating the animal).

You can buy a gun for self defense (in your house).. but an M4?

I think that's a great debate in USA because some guys can get weird and they have the power to make a big mess, like the known school shooting and others.

M4s are used by the military but the civilian M4s are semi auto while the military versions are select fire (burst and full auto).

The thing about the U.S. is that we have the 2nd Amendment which guarantees the individual right to own firearms. It doesn't matter if they are used by the military or not.

Any weapon is capable of making a "big mess". Give a guy a knife and he can kill just as many as someone with a gun given the the right amount of willpower and desire to kill.

As for why a civilian would need an M4...look at Ferguson, MO. Just 3 hours from where I live. If some piece of sh** mob tried breaking into my house or business I'd be glad to have those 30rd magazines.

Ah yes my friend told me about the 2nd Amendment and rights for you to own guns. I guess is just different cultures.

I saw on a documental like.. 3-5 years ago. Some guys robbed a bank with a gun that was like a Ak47 with.. 50 rounds or so (like some increased clips size or something). And in that time police used to have normal guns (in that state) so they modified the law to make they can carry M4 or so) because the guy was unstoppable and also he had a pretty nice armor. I dunno I saw it on Discovery channel :P

I think that was a big bank robbery in LA. In the 90s I think it was.

Yep it was. 2 fools in body armor!

Anyone who thinks that the type of guns used in a crime mean anything has never been at the other end of any type of gun.

Big gun, small gun, it doesn't matter.

Ah yes my friend told me about the 2nd Amendment and rights for you to own guns. I guess is just different cultures.

I saw on a documental like.. 3-5 years ago. Some guys robbed a bank with a gun that was like a Ak47 with.. 50 rounds or so (like some increased clips size or something). And in that time police used to have normal guns (in that state) so they modified the law to make they can carry M4 or so) because the guy was unstoppable and also he had a pretty nice armor. I dunno I saw it on Discovery channel :P

Yup, its one of the reasons that makes the US the most free nation in the world. Every citizen has the right to protect themselves, whether it be from a foreign or domestic threat. My birthplace (Mexico) demonstrates what happens when the people have no way to protect themselves. I mean look what happened in Iguala Guerrero (The city I was born in), 43 student protestors were executed by their own (suspected cartel controlled) local police force....

I think that was a big bank robbery in LA. In the 90s I think it was.

Yep it was. 2 fools in body armor!

Anyone who thinks that the type of guns used in a crime mean anything has never been at the other end of any type of gun.

Big gun, small gun, it doesn't matter.

This +1

Edited by Reaper_88

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered an Aimpoint Pro patrol rifle optic and a Timney Skeletonized 3lb 661-s trigger for my AR-15

FE842225-536A-43D5-A4D1-AC85E33D1099_zps

Finally finished it up

Edited by olokul

• 1 month later...

Reaper...  Oh god...  I almost cried.  That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I'm currently saving my pennies for a similar rifle to build upon, except I have my eye on a HK MR762A1.  I vastly prefer 7.62 vs .556/.223.  Mostly for the same argument as 9mm vs .45.  Shooting twice is silly :P